Ardermina Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new VRMMO that's taken the world by storm. Join now and start your own adventure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Call To Come
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am by Eisen Mauer

» Face to Face
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm by Ryilin Ouse

» Party Time
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm by Tannis Krait

» [GM]Rare Ingredient Hunting...
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am by Umbrix Chiffon

» And I Weep...
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm by Evexi

» Enter: Tutorials
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am by Tannis Krait

» Liam Cress :: Rapid Palisade
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 pm by Rapid Palisade

» GM Request
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 am by The Great GM

» 8006 :: Madeline Clark
(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am by Madeline Clark

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am
Affiliates
DISTORTED

(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athos de MingXing

Athos de MingXing

(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng Empty
PostSubject: (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng   (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Name: Li Wu long
Server: China, Hong Kong
Personality: He is very layed back, a Sweet talker and tends to let things go with the flow. Even with that he can be angered and when so, he has a temper and Sadistic mind set that is very unpleasant. He tends to be the cool and righteous fighter for justice despite his wrong choices in life.
Regular hair Color: Brown
Dyed Hair color:Green
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6,0
Build: Athletic build, with a little on the slim side. His usually on a diet
Skin Tone: White like a Ghost.
Appearance Reference
Spoiler:

Backstory
A hard life was what Li had for a long time, his mother had passed away. At a very young age, he only had his father but even that wasn't enough. He would always leave and get drunk because of his loss, bring random women home and he would hit his own son. As the years went on, his father had given a second chance to live with a new wife an American for a step-mother. Surpisingly she cared for Li and had taught him English to learn as a second langauge.

He had went on with his life, helping around the house and getting top marks during Grammer school. Yet, he always regreted his father as was working as a trader in different countries. Mostly between America, Japan, and Britian for his sales, at times he wouldn't be home at all. Despite his new mother, she had always got fed up with his father and had decided to leave him at the start of his freshmen year in Highschool.

Li was always alone after that, always quiet and minding his own business. He decided to go the bad route, to get his father attention as he started to hang out with local gangs. He changed his hair color to Green to look tough and gain there trust, despite always being in the background. They had branded him a Mule, as he was going around and selling the product to people. He never did it himself but people knew that he always sold the good stuff. Never cheated them and was a good merchant for the trade...like father like son.

He grew up selling through out his High school year to get money for himself because of his father never coming home. It has been about three month since he last saw him, he managed to keep his grades up throught out his years. Soon getting enough to move into his apartment in a fine neighborhood, enrolling in collage was his main goal and he wanted to start fresh.

He still deals around his home but now he had his own business on the internet. Working on Shipment reports and processing from exports and imports as a job. Being that he was good at using a computer, and Spoke english and japanese at an almost Fluent level. One day, he had gotten an email about a new game coming out and he decided to check it out. He always finished his work on time and now, he decided that he could use something to past the time. The game called Ardermina was a great choice and he had started to play the game. Using a Character that he wanted, someone that had a better life then himself. After all, it is a game.

ARDERMINA ONLINE ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Username: Athos de Míngxīng
Password:
Profile;
Skills:
Race:
Character Personality:
Character Backstory:
Adventure log:

Last edited by Athos de MingXing on Thu May 30, 2013 3:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melodia de Lächeln
Admin
Melodia de Lächeln

PostSubject: Re: (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng   (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Uhm! You are aware that this character is in the real world, right? If you could, could you put his real hair colour, then (Dyed) beside the green? Thanks!

Additionally, it's the form of the site to have your in-game name to be your account name. For example, my 'Player' is Koemi, but her username on AO is Melodia de Lächeln! Hence, it's my site name. If you could also make that change, it would be much appreciated. Thanks again. x3
Back to top Go down
Athos de MingXing

Athos de MingXing

PostSubject: Re: (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng   (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:16 am

Thank you for the advice and suggestions. I have made the changes and changed my username to that of my character. So everything should be set in order, thank you for taking the time to look me over before I made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Zelisus Barlowe

Zelisus Barlowe

AO Nation : Stormveil

PostSubject: Re: (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng   (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:54 am

The first character into China. Interesting. I hope to you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng   (Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng Empty

Back to top Go down

(Wip) Li Wu Long :: Athos de Míngxīng
Page 1 of 1