Ardermina Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new VRMMO that's taken the world by storm. Join now and start your own adventure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Call To Come
After a Long Day EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am by Eisen Mauer

» Face to Face
After a Long Day EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm by Ryilin Ouse

» Party Time
After a Long Day EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm by Tannis Krait

» [GM]Rare Ingredient Hunting...
After a Long Day EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am by Umbrix Chiffon

» And I Weep...
After a Long Day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm by Evexi

» Enter: Tutorials
After a Long Day EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am by Tannis Krait

» Liam Cress :: Rapid Palisade
After a Long Day EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 pm by Rapid Palisade

» GM Request
After a Long Day EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 am by The Great GM

» 8006 :: Madeline Clark
After a Long Day EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am by Madeline Clark

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am
Affiliates
DISTORTED

After a Long Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melodia de Lächeln
Admin
Melodia de Lächeln

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm

"I'm home!" Koemi called, shrugging off her satchel. It dropped with a soft thump just as a short, festively plump woman stuck her head around the corner.

"How was your day? You didn't have any more trouble from those girls, did you?" Mrs. Mirakagi was all smiles, laugh lines slowly working their way into her middle-aged face. In her hands she dried a small dish; obviously they had eaten without her again, but a quick glance at the clock told her why. It was nearly 2030!

"Ah, they were around, but no..."

"Are you sure? Why is your cheek so red? Did--"

"I'm awful hungry, did you save me anything?" It wasn't that Koemi didn't appreciate the concern of her mother, but it was more that she didn't want to detail how the local popular girl Minoko hadn't received her cafe mocha just so, and turned on the next available employee (why was it always Koemi?) with the back of her hand.

"Of course, dear."

It hurt to see Mother with that downcast expression, and Koemi hoped to make it better with the swift hug and a kiss to the beautifully aging japanese beauty's cheek.

An hour later!

Rubbing her eyes, Koemi finally sat down at her desk and spread out that day's homework. A great deal of it was math, as that was one of her weaker subjects, but the more she worked through it, the more sense the problems made. She also set her slim blue phone upon the wood beside her textbook, hoping that, just maybe, Ryilin Ouse would make that call to her before they started the game. She wanted to tell him about those girls today, but she didn't want to seem needy after she had slipped him that PM with her number the other day.

Maybe he's just busy, she'd tell herself. Or maybe just shy. We only really see eachother's characters online.

But enough about that. These problems wouldn't solve themselves, as much as she wished that were an option. Looking at the time on her phone, 2145, she didn't quite know if she would be able to get online tonight. That was a disappointment, but unavoidable. Koemi couldn't be a nightowl every night.

He'll understand...
Back to top Go down
Ryilin Ouse
Admin
Ryilin Ouse

AO Nation : Stormveil

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 am

~Just as her thoughts began to question the matter, Koemi's phone began to ring. The I.D came up as Rylin Ouse, or Adam Gelson. It was unknown what his fair Melodia had saved his name as in her phone, that was her own business of whether or not she was more conferrable with their online identities over their real ones.

None the less the phone rang, a eager young man waiting for it to be picked up on the other side. He, who had just got over a larger inward conflict as to if he should call or not was waiting, his decision on the matter obvious at this point.

This would be their first time speaking outside of Ardermina. And let it be known that the other side ordeal, the young man who put he's fears aside and made his choice to call.....was quite nervous.~
Back to top Go down
https://ardermina.forumotion.com
Melodia de Lächeln
Admin
Melodia de Lächeln

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 am

The truth was, she didn't yet have him in her phone. The number was strange, but none of Koemi's 'friends' ever called, so it could only really be one person. Steeling her courage as she snatches up the vibrating flip phone, she clears her throat. It's a japanese number, so they would definitely speak japanese... Or did she want to be cool and try out her english skills?? No, no. That wouldn't do. What if he was better at English than she was? That would just be awkward. And embarrassing.

Eager not to miss the call, the cream-coloured girl flipped open her cell.

"Moshi moshi?" Came her voice, soft and wavering. Nerves, girl! Get them under control!
Back to top Go down
Ryilin Ouse
Admin
Ryilin Ouse

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"Kon'nichiwa koreha Ryilin..."

~Was the reply she heard not a English one but Japanese. He knew that Melodia knew he was British and would probably try to force herself into using english for his sate while forgetting the fact that he was practicably raised for most of his life in japan.

As calm as he might of sounded on the phone let there be no mistake, he was quite nervous, luckily sweaty palms aren't much of a problem over the phone.~

"Uh..Sore wa saishūtekini anata ni hanashite ureshīdesu (It's nice to finally talk to you)."

~It truly was. Talking outside of the game was, nice, it felt....real.~

Back to top Go down
Melodia de Lächeln
Admin
Melodia de Lächeln

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Ryilin... It really was him! A smile touched her lips to hear his voice, since it was a little bit different than it was in-game.

"It's great to speak to you too..." Of course, her reply was also in japanese, as it was only polite to go with the flow. In-game, her character was strong and confident... But now she was simply meek and quiet. Shaking her head, Koemi cleared her throat and began with a little more confidence.

"Sorry I haven't been online, math has just been piling up."

She couldn't recall if she had ever mentioned how she struggled with the subject, but it wouldn't be like her to tell any of her friends that. It was bad enough that her classmates saw when exam scores were posted.

"Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ryilin Ouse
Admin
Ryilin Ouse

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:13 am

"No, not really."

~Her voice was so soft and big difference then her personality online, but it had it's charm. A smile found it's way on Adam's face as he lend back in his chair. He wondered if he sounded the way she would of thought offline as apposed to "Great" Ryilin Ouse....~

"Math, huh? Can't say it was ever my favorite subject either."

~Because of his father, Adam had outstanding connections while growing up allowing him to graduate far earlier then he should and as such he hadn't been in school for sometime now. Noticing the sort of depression in her voice when the dreaded subject of Math came up, Adam gave his offer toward helping.~

"I'd be happy to help you though...I-If you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Melodia de Lächeln
Admin
Melodia de Lächeln

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:23 pm

"What, uh, no! I couldn't let you do that. It's just, er...," - quickly, Koemi glanced at the swarm of characters and numbers that sprawled across her notes. Most of the time, she couldn't make any sense of it.

"Something to do with... Uhm...,"

Squinting, she thought she made out something along the lines of '____ Distribution of ____ (insert random numbers here). She groaned quietly, hating that she had to admit defeat.

"Okay, so maybe I do need your help. Maybe you could come over sometime?"

Gulp. Ryilin was pretty impressive in-game; she could only imagine what he would be like in person. For some reason, she envisioned a tall, handsome british blond, with a winning smile and cool demeanour.

Aw, hell.
Back to top Go down
Ryilin Ouse
Admin
Ryilin Ouse

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'd like that."

~Through the phone, Adam smiled as a hint of red tint came to his face. A ringing noise would be heard through Adam's side of the phone, it was the buzzer for his apartment. Asking Koemi to give him a moment, Adam went to check on who it was at his door through the security panel by his front door. It was a rather tall gentlemen in a rather bright uniform of reds and yellows. It was the Delivery Man who came with the Adam's delicious order of Japanese cuisine, Yakisoba.

Returning to his call with Koemi Adam sighed knowing that for now their conversation would have to wait.~

"I'm sorry about that Koemi, the food I ordered just arrived. Maybe we can pick up this conversation of a visit another time?"

~He wanted to finish this now...to be able to meet her for real, would be something....extraordinary. Though he feared if they told anyway about it the already spread rumors about them would get even worse...though Adam wouldn't mind.

He chuckled to himself just thinking about it. Never the less, it would make him quite happy.~
Back to top Go down
Melodia de Lächeln
Admin
Melodia de Lächeln

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:24 pm

"Man, do you ever eat late!"

Just thinking about having to wait that long for food made her stomach growl again. At any rate, it would be bad manners to keep him on the line; she had to be short and sweet about this!

"I'll text you my address later before bed, okay? Enjoy your food..."

Maybe she'd get herself some red bean cakes from downstairs as a bit of a midnight snack. She didn't dare dip into her mother's supply of sesame treats, however amazing they really were!
Back to top Go down
Ryilin Ouse
Admin
Ryilin Ouse

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:48 pm

"Alright then, I'll talk to you later....Koemi."

~With their good-byes said Ryilin hung up on his side of the phone. Going to answer the door Adam couldn't help but continue smiling as he began to put together a plan to visit her.~

"I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After a Long Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Day   After a Long Day Empty

Back to top Go down

After a Long Day
Page 1 of 1