Ardermina Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new VRMMO that's taken the world by storm. Join now and start your own adventure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Call To Come
The Iron Crusade EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am by Eisen Mauer

» Face to Face
The Iron Crusade EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm by Ryilin Ouse

» Party Time
The Iron Crusade EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm by Tannis Krait

» [GM]Rare Ingredient Hunting...
The Iron Crusade EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am by Umbrix Chiffon

» And I Weep...
The Iron Crusade EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm by Evexi

» Enter: Tutorials
The Iron Crusade EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am by Tannis Krait

» Liam Cress :: Rapid Palisade
The Iron Crusade EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 pm by Rapid Palisade

» GM Request
The Iron Crusade EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 am by The Great GM

» 8006 :: Madeline Clark
The Iron Crusade EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am by Madeline Clark

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am
Affiliates
DISTORTED

The Iron Crusade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Dalton

King Dalton

AO Nation : Baldwin

The Iron Crusade Empty
PostSubject: The Iron Crusade   The Iron Crusade EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

xEach heavy step clanged and echoed through out this forest of metal. His blade was drenched in oil, the blood of the mechanized beasts that roamed these lands, its steel just recently having a meal. The remains of the fallen litter the Jungle's grounds all around him as he marched forward. The sound of his long blade being dragged across the armored surface of the jungle's floor mimic the cries of the beasts it had slain causing sparks as it was dragged across the ground. The sparks would catch hold of the river of oil that followed be this large armor clad man, setting all behind him a blaze, the bodies of the animals dispersing into tiny bits of data.

The "man" came to stop as the metal trees in the area before him began to fall, and the sounds of powerful beat made it's way closer before pouncing into the open.

It was a larger mechanized Cerberus who's mouths leaked of blood, oil, and flame. It roared with a cry of a hound mixed with the screech of taking one's nails to a chalkboard. It nearly twice the size of this giant of a "man" looked down upon its next meal...x

"Have you seen what I've done to your home, how I've slaughtered your kind...you all have no place in my kingdom..."

xThe Cerberus, not a friendly creature by nature did not take kindly to the radiating over confidence coming from what was mere food to him and attacked with a mighty roar that unleashed crimson inferno from it's mouths that concentrated its self into a beam of pure heat that scorched that ground, and melted the surrounding forest.x

"You dare attack me? Foolish creature....your fate was already sealed...but now...you die a most painful death."

xVirtually unharmed by the creature's attack the armored man raised his sword, its blade had become pitch black...was it because of the oil, or something more? Never the less he gave it a single swing toward the creature before lowering it back at his side, the darkness upon it...faded.x

"Never say that I am without mercy...I will leave you here and should you survive before the last of your health ticks away, then you will have your life."

xThe pieces of the Cerberus body began to fall apart. Its legs, its tail, its two extra head would all suddenly be severed from its body as oils and steam, gushed from nubs. The beast broken and amputated, by no means had anyway to save its self...and as the last tick of its heath bar faded away its body would erupt into tiny pieces of data.

He continued his march, forward, deeper into the jungle...the sounds of steps still echoed, his blade still scream across the ground..x

"So be the will of King Dalton..."

xAs the man was just barely still in view before disappearing into the depth of the forest, a company of other foot steps would be heard. An entire army marched in rows through the jungle. Countless knights, moving to purge all those who would be condemned by their King....Dalton.x

"I think I've gotten rid of some of that boredom. Let us return to Greyhold...and tell tales of our "righteous" crusade."

Leaving the Iron Jungle in flames, the army of King Dalton returned home.

Long Live the King...
Back to top Go down

The Iron Crusade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ardermina Online  :: Online :: Ardermina :: Baldwin :: The Iron Jungle-
Jump to: