Ardermina Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new VRMMO that's taken the world by storm. Join now and start your own adventure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Call To Come
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am by Eisen Mauer

» Face to Face
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm by Ryilin Ouse

» Party Time
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm by Tannis Krait

» [GM]Rare Ingredient Hunting...
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am by Umbrix Chiffon

» And I Weep...
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm by Evexi

» Enter: Tutorials
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am by Tannis Krait

» Liam Cress :: Rapid Palisade
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 pm by Rapid Palisade

» GM Request
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 am by The Great GM

» 8006 :: Madeline Clark
Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am by Madeline Clark

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am
Affiliates
DISTORTED

Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zion Braunswit

Zion Braunswit

Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures   Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:54 am

The Opening Ceremony had ended and Zion was on his way to explore this new world, one area at a time and if he wanted. As he left the city of Brightwall he entered a new area, one that consisted of floating islands, multiple glowing paths, and various forms of plant life which matched the roads pattern and color. To say the least the place was breath taking, but he had something more important to do than stare at plants, he needed to grind if he was going to get anywhere in this game. He opened up his menu than equipped his beginners gauntlets and trudged onward, hoping to find some baddies to kill and as if on queue, about five of what seemed like crystalline goblins emerged from the forest, jumping at him, all Zion did was smirk.

"Heh..."

Before the beasts could lay a single claw on him, he rolled out of there point of attack and stood behind the group. He chuckled and flashed the beasts another grin, his eyes filling with determination as he crashed his right fist into the palm of his opposite hand and cracked it.

"Don't you all look stunning?"

He then rose his fists in front his face and assumed his regular boxing stance.

"I hope you've all lived out your lives to the fullest, because you're going down!

Despite knowing that these beasts were nothing more than code, Zion absentmindedly gave the taunt anyways, but it didn't matter, it was his turn and he decided rushing the monster nearest him would do.

"EAT THIS!"

His fist than crashed into the misshapen maw of the twinkling goblin and it visibly flinched but didn't disappear. Zion then backed away from the beast and the grin on his face faded into a grimace.

-Tsk! The damn things must be too strong for me to handle on my own, but maybe I can take them one on one.-

As he finshed his thought, he noticed two of the goblins running at him and the most he could do was hold up his fists and block. As the tow clashed with his gauntlets, Zion's guard was broken and he ended up flying backwards and onto his back, he looked on in awe as his HP bar slowly went down. Not much was taken from it, a healthy chunk at most, but he couldn't take much more of this on his own. He rose up and assumed his stance once more, he needed a way out of this and quick.
Back to top Go down

Of Luminescence, Floating Isles, and Crystal Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ardermina Online  :: Online :: Ardermina :: Stormveil :: Sylph Road-
Jump to: