Ardermina Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new VRMMO that's taken the world by storm. Join now and start your own adventure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Call To Come
Jump start. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am by Eisen Mauer

» Face to Face
Jump start. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm by Ryilin Ouse

» Party Time
Jump start. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm by Tannis Krait

» [GM]Rare Ingredient Hunting...
Jump start. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am by Umbrix Chiffon

» And I Weep...
Jump start. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm by Evexi

» Enter: Tutorials
Jump start. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am by Tannis Krait

» Liam Cress :: Rapid Palisade
Jump start. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 pm by Rapid Palisade

» GM Request
Jump start. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 am by The Great GM

» 8006 :: Madeline Clark
Jump start. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am by Madeline Clark

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am
Affiliates
DISTORTED

Jump start.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athos de MingXing

Athos de MingXing

Jump start. Empty
PostSubject: Jump start.   Jump start. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 am

( So I don't know, which one is the town? )

Link....set...Match...connected

The Screen had turned blue as the process had started to change. As the helmet had taken a image of his Face to protect himself. Whatever reason that was for but he just decided that he just go with it. Getting the image taken the screen had changed once more and the voice had started to go through the motions of the work. When it finally came to a stop, he was already getting his Character set up and soon was appearing in the game world.

Then typing in all the needed info, a Name. Something that he had read about being the holy war of the templars. So he based his character off that and named him one of the captians. Athos de Minxjing, the title for a different approach. He was just getting the other options, and soon he was finally finished with his work.

After what felt like moments, he looked at his arms and legs. The area he was in was a large town that he had started in and decided that he should start walking. There were shop keepers, NPC's, and player characters already live in the game. He looked around in a Mirror and noticed that his hair was black, instead of his cool green. He just shrugged away at it, but his clothe was something that he didn't like at all.

Basic ragged clothing but he went to the closest vendor. " Excuse me, Do you have any proper clothing for a beginner " The vendor had only responsed with what it was programmed to say. " Why, Yes I do. Take a look at my wares " Which a screen popped up, and I just looked for the cheapest one and picked it. A clothing of a Knight, a white robe with a Red cross in the center of the shirt. Also some weapons that he had taken as well, a Sword and Shield for his beginning gear.

" Thank you for your purchase, have a nice day " It was all the vendor said as I had closed the menu and went to look for adventure. When a Event message had appeared on his screen and just being curious, he just clicked on it and was teleported to whereever it is.

https://ardermina.forumotion.com/t25p10-the-call-to-come
Back to top Go down
Athos de MingXing

Athos de MingXing

Jump start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jump start.   Jump start. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:45 pm

* Time skip *

After the whole event thing, he had decided that it didn't matter. It was apart of the game, yet he had decided to do more then that. So he started to walk around the area looking to start a quest. He needed to become stronger within the game, so that one day he could be the best. After all, it was the logic from any video game.

Athos had decided on walking around the town, asking anyone if there were quest needed to be completed. An NPC should always have a quest, so it shouldn't be a problem. Thinking that he could get a mission to learn to fight better and improve his arsenal of weapons. Trying to become a master of the shield, and all weapon combat. It was much harder then just saying it.

Walking around the town was just like doing it in real life, everyone was planning raids, people were selling like a business and well real players are enjoying themselves. So within the game, there should be someone that could give him a quest. Just haven't found anyone yet, it was just so strange.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU QUEST GIVER "

I said out loud to everyone in the plaza, they all just looked at me like I was crazy. I just didn't care about them....I JUST WANT A QUEST
Back to top Go down

Jump start.
Page 1 of 1