Ardermina Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new VRMMO that's taken the world by storm. Join now and start your own adventure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Call To Come
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am by Eisen Mauer

» Face to Face
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm by Ryilin Ouse

» Party Time
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm by Tannis Krait

» [GM]Rare Ingredient Hunting...
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:56 am by Umbrix Chiffon

» And I Weep...
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm by Evexi

» Enter: Tutorials
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:09 am by Tannis Krait

» Liam Cress :: Rapid Palisade
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:59 pm by Rapid Palisade

» GM Request
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:35 am by The Great GM

» 8006 :: Madeline Clark
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:03 am by Madeline Clark

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am
Affiliates
DISTORTED

I must've made a wrong turn somewhere...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sieghart

Sieghart

I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... Empty
PostSubject: I must've made a wrong turn somewhere...   I must've made a wrong turn somewhere... EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 pm

The first excursion out of the starting city, the first one hes ever done in this game, the first one is one you always remember no matter what, it will always stick with you, the start of your adventure... And in his, hes already lost and in quite possibly life threatening danger. Strange monsters everywhere and higher level then the poor unfortunate newbie that happened upon this place.

Tying to hunt for a place to remain safely so he could wait for help to come along by, but sadly, no matter what he tried, can't climb the trees or anything! the trees themselves are slippery and hard to climb, their just made out of metal! Actually, no, in fact everything is bloody metal. The grass, the bushes, even the squirrels! Small wonder its called the iron jungle! he silently scorned himself for being enough of a imbecile to enter this place...

"Well this is great, just great Sieg, you got yourself in this huge mess. how the hell am i getting out of this?"

Sighing he continued to walk on through the jungle, not long ago he spotted this great metal death trap, thinking it would be an interesting idea to, you know, go in and see whats in there. turning out that this was an absolute terrible idea to do considering everything wants to kill him here! he was chased for 30 minutes by some robotic dog-like thing, it was higher level then him so his instincts said get the hell outa there, thus resulting in this situation.

"Ughh.... honestly, is there anybody here at all? I need abit of help!" he yelled into the jungle...

He sighed again "Well, this is a bust, but hey, guess I know NOT to come here again."

He continued to talk to himself for a long while, jumping now and then at strange noises from the jungle around him.
Back to top Go down

I must've made a wrong turn somewhere...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ardermina Online  :: Online :: Ardermina :: Baldwin :: The Iron Jungle-
Jump to: